Product Description & Specs
Classic Grille - Our wire mesh grilles are the highest quality you will find anywhere. They come in many color finishes, but we only stock Pewter and Antique Brass. Inquire about custom sizes and finishes.
The Classic Grille is a 1/8" thick woven metal mesh which is plated so it will never rust. The openings are aprox. 11/16" square.
Maximum size: 20" wide x 45" Tall
Aprox. 1/4" thick (Metal Came Border)
Wire Mesh Grilles look great in office cabinets and entertainment cabinet doors.
Wire mesh grille orders come complete with clear plastic clips and screws to make installation easy.
We strive to provide the highest quality products and service.
Shipping and Handling
We charge a flat rate of $35.00 for shipping and handling anywhere in the continental United States.
This covers your shipping and handling cost for up to 5 items shipped via UPS ground service. For each additional item after the initial 5, you must add $ 5.00 per item.
All packages are insured in the event of any damage during shipping.
We use a 3 stage shipping and inspection process to insure that your new glass arrives in perfect condition.
Before orders are packaged for shipping they are thoroughly cleaned and inspected to insure there are no scratches or imperfections.
Once the glass is inspected, it is pre-wrapped with foam sheeting and either wood panels or hard cardboard to protect the outer surfaces.
The glass is then submerged in a box of injected foam which expands around the glass and locks it in place and protects it during shipping.
We have achieved a 98% success rate with our shipping method over the past 10 years.
1. Carefully remove leaded glass window from package and place it on a flat protected table with the front side facing up.
2. Take your cabinet door and fit it over the leaded glass window to make sure it fits properly.
3. After fitting the glass into door, place door front side down on a protected flat surface.
4. Squeeze a thin bead of silicone around the door on the ledge where the window will fit. Once you have a bead of silicone all around the back of the door, place the door over the window just as you did in the photos above.
5. Flip the door and window so the front of the door is facing down. The best way to do this is to slide the door and window so about half is hanging over the edge of the table. (See photo below) Now tilt the door and window and firmly hold both. Flip it so back of door is now facing up and you can install the mounting clips.
6. Determine placement of mounting clips on door. We recommend 6 clips for doors up to 30" tall, and 8 clips for doors up to 40" tall. One clip on the top and bottom, and either 2 or 3 on each side of door.
7. Drill a 1/16" pilot hole for each clip screw. (Drill bit not included) Make sure the hole is at least 3/16" from the edge to prevent any splitting of the door.
TIP: To insure you do not drill too deep, wrap some masking tape around the drill bit so it only drills to 1/4" depth.
8. Install the glass clips. Trim the clip with a pair of wire cutters if needed. Be careful not to over tighten as clip may crack. We recommend you let the silicone dry for 2-3 hours before you hang the door on the cabinet.
If any silicone has oozed out on the front side, wait until it is completely dry (2-3 hours) and very carefully trim off with a razor blade.
All that is left now is to hang the door back up on the cabinet and enjoy.